Lifting one person from poverty makes a meaningful difference and creates a ripple of change in communities.
People Started Their Own Business
Jobs Acquired As a Result of Educaton
People Have Doubled thier Income
Join our Global Community of Influencers
Breaking the poverty cycle is sustainable when those in poverty are empowered with knowledge and guidance to a new way of life.
Watch How You Can Help End Poverty and Enable Self-Reliance
Cause for Hope One Life at a Time is a nonprofit organization that seeks to enable thousands of families and individuals in developing countries to achieve lasting self-reliance through online and classroom based job market education and one-on-one mentoring.
Every “one” matters. Each person we help creates a ripple in their genealogy that lift others higher.
People Change the World, and Every Life Counts
Gain Skills for Employment90% of support from people like you funds building, teachers, and course materials. The other 10% goes to administrative expenses like this website.
Recieve Guidance to Self-ReliancePeople enrolled in our courses gain skills sets that help them find employment. They receive a mentor to guide them through finding employment, tracking their finances, and becoming financially self-reliant.
Prosper, Grow and Build CommunityThe cycle of poverty is broken as individuals and families get out of debt, move from poverty to middle class citizens and are able to send thier kids to school, gain access to better healthcare and become leaders in their community.
Learning and Mentoring Centers in Latin America
Over the past 12 years we’ve set up operations in many countries. We have forward momentum to move into additional countries within the next two years.
Learning and Mentoring Center Locations
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Learning and Mentoring Center Location
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Masaya, Nicaragua
- Piura, Peru
- Chiclayo, Peru
- Trujillo, Peru
- Chimbote, Peru